Making economical use of limited resources and determining new market opportunities are constant challenges facing all private and public bodies.
We offer a variety of solutions:
- Assessments on the basis of corporate or general economic cost-benefit analyses for a widely-varying range of measures: infrastructure expansion projects, rationalisation measures, modifications to laws, regulations and standards, the introduction of road pricing, migration strategies for the introduction of new technologies, etc.
- The analysis of the effects of transport issues on urban and regional development
- Sustainability analyses of public transport projects
- The development of monitoring and control processes
- The undertaking of evaluations and ex-post analyses
- The production of cooperation and organisational models, such as public-private partnerships
- The analysis of effects, and implementation strategies, in the area of transport and energy (e.g. the effects of electrical mobility)
Consideration is given to rail, road and air transport and intermodal interfaces. In addition to the application of proven procedures, we also work actively on the continuing scientific development of methods. Our team consists of economists and engineers.