The future doesn’t always turn out as planned. We assist our customers with describing complex inter-relationships and circumstances, and measuring how they evolve. Indicator systems and monitoring systems show what path you are on, whether you are headed in the right direction, and where you need to act.
Whether you are switching to renewable forms of energy, protecting bodies of water, developing local neighborhoods or corporate social responsibility, we develop custom solutions to make your undertaking easier to understand. Some of the questions we address are:
- What indicators are suitable for characterizing the topic in its entirety while also keeping it brief and comprehensible?
- How should you formulate targets and degrees of achievement?
- What statistical foundations already exist? How can you efficiently gather additional data?
- How can you measure the success of a step once you have taken it?
- What are the best ways to communicate the developments measured?
Indicator systems and monitoring systems can be used for:
- Environmental reports and sustainability reports for cities, cantons, and countries
- Sustainability indicators for rail infrastructure projects
- Economic indicators and measurements to meet national sustainable construction standards
We also offer a data set to monitor national energy systems. The Swiss environmental alliance (Umweltallianz) uses this data set to track Switzerland’s transformation of the energy system.
No matter what your topic, we help you understand and communicate complex developments with words and images.