Sustainable building is multifaceted – just like our experts who work in this field. We combine specialized knowledge from various disciplines to offer a complete range of services. We are there to assist our clients throughout the real estate lifecycle, and always with our clients’ best interests as a priority.
Our sustainable building activities balance environmental, economic and social concerns for the long term. Domestically and abroad, we offer integrated sustainable building services that draw on experts from many different divisions of EBP.
Our services include sustainability consulting, certifications, carbon and energy management, process moderation and sustainability reporting.
We actively support you with the following services:
- Defining targets
- Sustainability mission statements
- Integrated portfolio strategies
- Planning consulting
- Construction consulting
- Support for planning teams in competitions
- Environmental consulting
- Sustainability for existing structures
- Consulting in the utilization phase
- Gender-sensitive planning and building
- Contaminated sites
- Developing target systems
- Developing evaluation tools
- Label comparisons
- DGNB Label of the Swiss Sustainable Building Council (SGNI)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Switzerland’s Sustainable Construction Network’s (NNBS) Sustainable Building Standard Switzerland (SNBS)
Carbon and energy management
- Gray energy calculation
- 2000-Watt sustainability
- Daylight analysis
- Mobility management
Moderation and reporting
- Moderation of processes to evaluate sustainability
- Sustainability reporting
- Concepts to communicate achievements
To offer our customers broad knowledge from a cohesive, growing network, we work at associations and universities – as lecturers and by contributing to the development of standards, guidelines and labels, all of which we do without sacrificing our independence.