EBP is supporting and advising Zurich Insurance Company in the restructuring of its head office at Mythenquai.
Zurich Insurance Company Ltd (Zurich) is planning the restructuring of its head office at Mythenquai in Zurich. Close to the Arboretum park and Lake Zurich, the 10,000 square metre site will contain offices as well as an additional restaurant, conference and logistics infrastructure required, a fitness centre and exhibition spaces for the Zurich brand. The location poses huge challenges with regard to integration into the city structure and in terms of project planning: On the site there are currently three listed buildings which must be preserved, as well as gardens subject to garden preservation measures and important archaeological sites underground.
Our services include consultancy and advice for the client from the competition phase through to realisation:
- Project organisation and project planning
- Client side needs analysis, project specification
- Builder side tasks and decision-making
- Coordination of the requirements with the building project
- Recommendation of project options and project specifications
- Participation in the necessary meetings with the planning team, monitoring the pending items and project administration
- Quality assurance: Planning principles, deadlines, costs
- Preparation of the quarterly report, project checks at phase completion
- Support in the implementation of SIA 112 / 1 (sustainable building)