The Swiss Sustainable Building Standard (SNBS) defines the criteria for sustainable buildings. It takes equal account of the areas of society, economy and environment. We developed a new marketing strategy for the SNBS building certification. In just four months, we refined its positioning, developed an independent brand identity tailored to its target groups, created a new website as well as other online and print products. To meet the tight schedule, we took care to involve the key stakeholders in the process right from the start.
- Project management and consulting on the process
- Stakeholder workshop taking a user-centered design approach
- Development of brand concept, positioning and messaging
- Corporate design development, including visual concept
- Concept, text and design of the new website
- Creation of marketing materials (flyers, online banners, LinkedIn account, templates)