Various executives and specialists from Appenzell Railways recently took advantage of our BIM-seed training program, which is designed to convey the BIM fundamentals in a nutshell and apply them to one’s organization. Having already benefited from a preliminary e-learning phase, the participants were able to directly draft a BIM strategy for their company in the subsequent workshop. The targeted conveyance of information enabled participants within a day to take the initial steps towards introducing the BIM method to their company.
- Teaching the BIM method and its most important concepts in a compact e-learning
- Conducting a workshop for executives to apply the theoretical learnings to the participants’ own organization
- Preparation of the contents in multimedia form, including a forum and glossary
- Drafting an organization-specific BIM strategy and roadmap
- Drafting of a checklist for implementing BIM