Working on behalf of the Zurich Limmat Valley planning association (Zürcher Planungsgruppe Limmattal) (ZPL), we conducted energy assessments for all of the municipalities in the Limmat Valley that did not yet have municipal energy plans in place. The assessments give the ZPL an overview of current heating-systems and the potential to exploit local and regional sources of renewable energy. Moreover, the assessments indicate where there is a need for action on the part of the municipalities. We organized workshops with municipal representatives to assess these needs for each municipality.
- Analysis of current heating systems and drafting of energy usage for all the municipalities in the Limmat Valley
- Assessment of the potential for renewables-based heating from local and regional sources
- Identification of aspects requiring action on the part of individual municipalities
- Organization of workshops with municipal representatives to assess the current state, the potential to enhance energy performance, and the areas in which there is a need for action in the municipalities
- Drafting of energy assessments for each municipality
Dr. Michel Müller