Pressed for time to complete an environmental impact assessment (EIA) for an addition to a Migros Online warehouse in the Swiss municipality of Regensdorf, the MIGROS Cooperative commissioned EBP to carry out an expedited procedure. Our many years of experience enabled us to swiftly complete the final preliminary examination for the EIA and submit an application for a building permit. The key environmental factors we managed in our three-phase approach were noise control and groundwater.
- Drafting of a report and an accompanying annotated relevance matrix (Phase 1)
- Moderation of expert meetings and incorporation of feedback
- Drafting of the environmental impact report (EIR) (Phase 2)
- Accompanying of the application process
- Consultation on the feedback from the cantonal environmental authorities (Phase 3)