The current energy crisis in Europe has left municipalities facing a dual challenge. First, as major consumers of energy, they need to find ways to reduce their own consumption. And second, they need to meet their responsibility to enforce measures enacted at cantonal and federal levels. We give municipalities the targeted, pragmatic and efficient support they and their various agencies need to meet the challenges and safely navigate their way through periods of shortages in supplies of natural gas and electricity.
- Provide an overview of the energy shortage situation: what key questions does the municipality need to ask itself?
- Identify critical tasks and major consumers
- Develop measures to cope with contingencies and shutdowns of gas and electricity
- Implement technical and organizational measures
- Support communication within the community
- Accompany crisis teams and management organizations