As proponents of sustainable-mobility solutions, the joint owners of the building would like to install universally accessible charging infrastructure in their underground parking garage. Working on behalf of the owners, EBP drafted and compared busbar and ribbon-cable concepts for the service connection to the 172 parking spaces. The tenant fit-out consists of wall boxes offering 11 or 22 kilowatts of charging power (AC) and standard type 2 plugs. The system is controlled via a charging-management and accounting system.
- Comprehensive project management
- Ascertainment of the available power for the charging infrastructure
- Onsite inspection of existing infrastructure and clarification of needs in the workgroup
- Drafting of a charging-infrastructure plan
- Execution of a call to tender and selection of the best offer
- Oversight of installation and onsite quality assurance
Picture: project site at Aublickweg in Zurich