We worked together with the canton of Lucerne and various stakeholders to develop “Future Mobility in Canton Lucerne (Zukunft Mobilität im Kanton Luzern)”, a strategy that shows the long-term development of the canton’s mobility system. The strategy contains principles for coordination of settlement and mobility depending on the different regional spaces and for the coordination between the different models of transport. Based on the superordinate goals, the strategy determinates the strategic tasks necessary to ensure an expedient mobility development.
- Description of the traffic challenges facing the canton of Lucerne
- Mapping the relevant trends
- Defining the goals and strategic approaches
- Identifying the necessary legislative amendments and proposals for restructuring the planning instruments
- Development and management of public-disclosure and approval processes
- Creation of infographics to capture the complex contents