The Faculty of Law at the University of Zurich has expanded significantly in recent years. Owing to this growth, its organizational structure no longer meets the expectations that apply to prominent university faculties. In order to be well-equipped for the future, the faculty’s directors conferred with faculty representatives, administrative officials and an EBP consultants to facilitate the introduction of appropriate organizational changes.
- Analysis of the current state
- Provision of advisory services on a new strategic orientation for the faculty directorate and administration
- Development of a strategy and budgeting process
- Optimization of the teaching process
- Organization of workshops
- Coaching of executive staff
- Support for project management