How do disruptive events impact the functionality of our transportation infrastructure? Working on behalf of the German Federal Highway Research Institute (BASt), we developed a pragmatic resilience assessment method and transferred it into a user-friendly IT tool. Infrastructure decisionmakers now have a tool to deal with the challenges of an aging infrastructure, the growing demand for mobility, or an increasing digitalization.
- Covering a comprehensive range of services, from method development to application
- Development of a method for the pragmatic assessment of system resilience and the impact of resilience enhancement measures
- Implementation of the method in a user-friendly IT tool and provision of a user guide
- Development of implementation concepts to strengthen the practical use of the method and the IT tool
- Conduction of interviews and workshops with potential users