On behalf of the city's emergency organization (SFO), we worked together with the city's service departments to update the hazard and risk analysis from 2017. We coordinated our work with city officials overseeing various resiliency projects to provide the security department with an updated continuous risk management system that enables them to make careful and well-informed decisions even in times of crisis.
- Review and modification of the relevant hazards and the applied methodology
- Development of reference scenarios for the relevant hazards and assessment of risks
- Comparative representation and interpretation of the relevant risks
- Derivation of recommendations for further action
- Organization and execution of workshops
Picture Credits: © EBP, Tillmann Schulze
Dr. Tillmann Schulze