EBP has supported Deutsche Bahn AG to draft companywide safety programs since 1998.
Deutsche Bahn AG is committed to achieving a continuous reduction in the risks associated with railway operation. This commitment has led to the company developing company-wide safety programs since 1998. The aim of these programs is to identify significant safety measures and to monitor their implementation. Criteria of cost-effectiveness are applied when it comes to prioritising specific measures.
EBP supported Deutsche Bahn AG to draft companywide safety programs for 1998, 2003, 2008, 2013 and 2018.
- Ascertain the current, network-wide risks to establish a basis for evaluating the relevant measures.
- Select the most appropriate method of evaluating cost-effectiveness.
- Provide support in the context of drafting the measures catalogue.
- Evaluate the measures in terms of their cost effectiveness.
- Document all efforts for the safety commission and the executive board.