Further expansion at Bossard AG’s headquarters in Zug, Switzerland is limited by zoning restrictions. In order to help the company to respond to its increasing logistics and workplace-capacity demands, we organized a sequence of workshops with Bossard AG representatives, structural engineers, and local city administrators to provide a basis for the development of a long-term solution.
Our concept optimizes the company’s operational processes, creates a legally sound framework for long-term development, and enables streamlined project implementation.
- Review of all statutory zoning and development provisions
- Organization and execution of a sequence of workshops to undertake current-state and needs analyses, including various workplace concepts
- Creation of future logistics and office-space development scenarios
- Study of various development options in close consultation with logistics experts and structural engineers
- Development of four approaches to ensuring statutory compliance
- Launching of statutory planning procedures
- Management of communications with lawmakers, city officials, and stakeholders in the immediate vicinity
Main Image: Aerial view current situation
Picture Credits: © GIS Kanton Zug, swisstopo