We worked together with the operator of Zurich Airport (Flughafen Zürich AG) to develop an offline-capable iPad application for the efficient maintenance management of air operations areas (AOAs). The app covers the full range of maintenance tasks from damage assessment and condition evaluation to the commissioning of maintenance measures and their acceptance. With its map-based structure, the app enables the convenient localization of all areas to be processed, while also distinguishing itself in terms of overall user experience.
- Development of a method for assessing the status of AOA elements, such as concrete and asphalt surfaces
- Description of the processes for condition assessment, commissioning, measurement and acceptance including the required data
- Drafting of an IT concept
- Design of an appealing and intuitive graphic user interface to ensure favorable user experience
- Launching of the iPad app
Flughafen Zürich AG contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture Credits: © Flughafen Zürich AG