Plastics offer many advantages. In many areas of life, it is almost inconceivable that we should do without them. However, they are also problematic. Microplastics, for instance, have polluted the environment. That is why we are developing a concept for dealing with plastics. We call it the Impact Roundtable, and it involves engaging the stakeholders along the value-added chain in a dialogue. We act as moderators in the dialogue and the workshops, and then publish our findings in an accessible form for specific target groups.
- Drafting of a concept for an effective and agile stakeholder dialogue
- Designation of key stakeholders along the value-added chain
- Recruitment of stakeholders for a solutions-oriented process that leads to effective product stewardship
- Substantive and process-related planning, execution, and organization of workshops and workgroup activities in consultation with the project sponsor
- Presentation of dialogue findings in an accessible form for specific target groups to provide a basis for the next iteration
Dr. Isabel OConnor
Dr. Andy Spörri