Ever more tourist regions are launching guest cards that are designed to make it easier for tourists to learn of and gain access to local services and visitor attractions. In a case study, we are carrying out an impact assessment of the BaselCard to determine how individual enterprises and the region as a whole can benefit from the card, what the level of guest satisfaction is with the BaselCard, and what long-term benefits the card might offer to local businesses.
- Tailormade impact assessments of service offers
- Targeted guest surveys to enable impact assessments
- Analyses of tourism and usage data
- Detailed assessments of tourist attractions
- Assessment of the development of tourist potential per guest group
- Program impact assessments
- Consulting for targeted program development to increase a des-tination’s visibility and brand recognition