The city of Zurich is working out how to provide cost-effective energy-consulting services in a manner that is optimally aligned to its climate and energy goals. In workshops, we assisted employees at Zurich’s Energy Consulting Agency with visuals to develop their organizational and process approach to energy consulting. To enable the city to present its findings effectively and impactfully, we drafted presentation templates in the city’s corporate design. We also offered creative input on how to advertise the city’s energy-consulting services at its climate pavilion.
- Assistance with workshop visuals
- Ecosystem mapping
- Graphic representation of processes and service blueprints
- Drafting of a Miro template using the city’s brand identity for convenient processing by the members of the working group
- Conducting workshops using Miro
- Drafting of presentations in Miro