The city of Zurich has issued a comprehensive strategy in which it outlines what it plans to do to promote the decarbonization of its transportation system. Working on behalf of around a dozen city agencies, EBP supported the strategy-development process, helped to work out the technical details, and assisted in the drafting of an action plan. Other cities and private-sector stakeholders were consulted on an ongoing basis throughout the process.
EBP also helped the city administration to work out an organizational structure that would facilitate the effective implementation of the strategy and the optimal inclusion of the relevant stakeholders.
- Definition of strategic goals and critical tasks
- Drafting of an action plan for implementing the strategy
- Design and management of the strategy process
- Analysis of the current organizational structure and ascertainment of the weaknesses in the existing process map
- Definition of the future organizational structure and the main management processes
- Realization of organizational quick wins