The general manager initiates and coordinates the actions of all project participants during the planning and realization phases. Our experienced general managers steer your complex and demanding projects to a successful completion.
In addition to solid specialist know-how and extensive project experience, general management tasks also require clear leadership qualities, perseverance and many interpersonal skills, such as an ability to motivate others and an empathic understanding of the needs of the project participants. Thanks to our many years of experience, we are able to combine all of these skills.
Our services include:
- General project management in the capacity of external representatives of the developer
- Management and coordination of general design and engineering teams
- Project management, including scheduling and cost planning; schedule, cost and service monitoring; contracts; quality management; and project administration
- Representation of full-service architectural design and engineering teams reporting to clients and public agencies
- Support in terms of public relations work, the submission of expert opinions, moderation processes, negotiations, public hearings and other events
- Management and coordination of full-service architectural design and engineering offers, as well as the procurement of contractor services
- Drafting or review of expert reports for infrastructure projects
According to the tasks at hand, we assemble tailor-made teams of project-management specialists for infrastructure projects. If necessary, we supplement our teams with additional specialists such as legal experts, economists, etc.