In the general area of infrastructure safety, we provide a comprehensive range of services that are conceived to secure roadway and railway safety. These services include the drafting of accident analyses and predictions, the development of traffic safety plans, the deployment of infrastructure-safety instruments (ISSI), and the development of plans for tunnel safety and the safe transport of hazardous materials.
As an enterprise, we are committed to achieving continuous improvements in transportation safety. We have many years of experience in the following areas:
- Analyzing traffic risks, both in qualitative and quantitative terms
- Evaluating risks to persons, property and the environment
- Evaluating measures designed to increase traffic safety
- Carrying out cost-benefit analyses of safety measures
We also have special expertise in the following areas:
- Securing the safe transport of hazardous materials
- Securing tunnel safety
- Analyzing railway collision risks
- Verifying sufficient safety levels in case of variances from standards and regulations
- Drafting accident analyses and predictions for specific locations and entire networks
- Making use of infrastructure safety instruments (ISSI) such as road-safety audits
- Managing roadway and railway safety
- Carrying out network-wide, geo-referenced analyses, including safety and availability evaluations
Thanks to our close collaboration with state agencies, enterprises, universities and other research institutes, our work is based on the latest regulations, the latest research findings and the latest industry experience. Our basic approach is to gain an overview of the various risks in overall systems and to conduct a careful examination of the details. Our aim is always to provide pragmatic assistance for real-world decision making – whether in regard to the acceptability of risks or the sound and efficient implementation of measures and realization of projects.