With our work in the wastewater sector we aim to make a global contribution to health, quality of life and nature conservation. Our comprehensive services include consulting, design and implementation of international wastewater infrastructure projects. We further support our clients with procurement consultancy as well as with project management and quality assurance.
We have many years of comprehensive experience in:
- the development of concepts and feasibility studies
- engineering, procurement and implementation of wastewater infrastructure projects
- corporate development, training and knowhow transfer
We place particular importance on the following:
- operation and maintenance as well as investment planning
- risk assessments
- economic assessments, tariff models and affordability
- urban water management and masterplanning
- implementation consultancy including tender design, procurement, construction supervision, commissioning and performance testing
- consulting in the fields of elimination of micropollutants and phosphorous recycling
Thanks to our proven interdisciplinary way of working and the diverse expertise of our staff, we are able to handle nearly any challenge in the wastewater sector. We also have a very strong international network which allows us to closely and effectively work with our clients. In our work, we place great value on solutions that are economically optimized and adapted to the local conditions and the client’s specific needs.
Our customers are international financial institutions as well as operators and owners of wastewater plants and authorities in Switzerland.