Building information modeling (BIM) and digitalization offer many advantages for the operation and maintenance of existing real-estate objects. A reliable digital representation of existing buildings and facilities enables a continuous flow of accurate information throughout their entire lifecycles. This allows you to plan and execute operational and maintenance tasks far more efficiently. We support our clients when it comes to exploiting this potential.
- We help developers to define their project goals with the use of BIM technology and support them when it comes to carrying out and interpreting cost-benefit analyses. We also determine the appropriate tools and data formats for each project.
- We derive specific BIM specifications from your project goals. On behalf of our clients, we find the right partners to record the data and create the models. Upon request, we manage the process and assume responsibility for quality assurance.
- We coordinate other services such as the digital entry of buildings, infrastructures, technical facilities, etc.
- We manage the transfer of BIM models to developers and ensure their entry into the developers’ target systems.
These services create the following advantages for our clients
- Reliable databases help when it comes to assessing the status of your properties and facilities. This allows you to better ascertain and plan for any necessary renovation projects.
- Clear documentation of floor plans, tenant interfaces, space allocation, and security systems.
- Owners receive an overview of system data, lifecycle considerations and maintenance agreements. This helps when it comes to maintenance planning.
- The BIM model can take account of information for or from the operational phase (e.g. maintenance and servicing).
- The deployed data formats are non-proprietary. This gives developers sovereignty over their data and eliminates their dependence on software suppliers.
- BIM models facilitate renovations and conversions and can be adapted accordingly.
- The existing data and models can be made available to your facility-management providers, thus simplifying the tasks.