Geotechnical engineering (Infrastructure)
We play a leading role in a full range of geotechnical engineering projects, including areas such as tunnel construction, infrastructure development, structural engineering, retaining walls and foundation construction. The focus of our services is on developing innovative, safe and cost-effective solutions in foundation engineering, rock mechanics, tunnel construction and civil engineering works. We also inspect and evaluate existing structures.
We have many years of experience in the following areas:
- Geotechnical and rock-mechanical analyses and models
- Protective structures
- Construction pit support systems
- Slope stabilization and protection
- Retaining walls
- Ground improvement
- Analysis and structural evaluation of existing structures
- Current-state analyses
We also have special expertise in the following areas:
- Consistent modelling
- Safe load-bearing concepts
- Application of the latest statutory regulations and industry- standard technology
In the context of our project work, we combine our professional know-how and experience in the area of geotechnical engineering with our extensive knowledge of building procedures and methods.