Well-conceived IT solutions such as smart information systems and decision-making systems are the ideal way to support, manage and optimize your business processes. We plan and design IT solutions that your users will understand and enjoy using. Our project leaders work in accordance with established IT project management standards.
Depending on the project phase, we prepare situation analyses, feasibility studies, concepts and needs analyses. Alongside this, we use requirements-engineering methods to identify, document and manage system requirements. These steps lay a secure foundation for realizing and then operating successful information and decision-support systems.
Our services include:
- Management of IT projects: We support you during IT projects with project management that complies with established standards.
- Preparing situation analyses: We describe your current situation, sharpen your definitions of targets and identify future developments.
- Requirements engineering: We identify, document, verify and manage system requirements.
- Designing user interfaces: We design and test user interfaces from your users’ perspective (user-centered design).
- Preparing detailed concepts: In close dialogue with you, we develop project-specific solution concepts.
- Designing system architectures: We conceive and describe your future system with its interacting components, processes, functionalities and interfaces to surrounding systems.