IT systems are indispensable for rail infrastructure operators. They are used in infrastructure planning, construction and operation as well as for passenger information and support systems. We conduct comprehensive data analyses to extract value insights, clarify business-related issues in the railway sector and provide our clients with a sound basis for decision-making.
We specialize in the coordinated application of geographic information systems and real-time systems to evaluate spatial and temporal data for our customers in rail business.
Our services include:
- Creating IT systems that users understand and enjoy using
- Developing customized software solutions and integrating them in the existing IT infrastructure of railway companies
- Ensuring secure and trouble-free operation of all systems and applications we develop
- Data analyses according to your needs and requirements
- Consultation in the field of analysis of existing processes, target definition, concept development, requirement engineering and implementation of new IT systems and transformation processes
The close cooperation of our IT specialists with railway and construction experts guarantees practical, user-friendly solutions.