Nowadays, areas or sites identified for new development or re-purposing must meet high standards of sustainability. High standards in terms of energy efficiency, operating costs and flexibility of use, as well as for the design of public spaces and quality of life must be met, and area-specific sustainability concepts developed.
We help builders and developers to optimize their projects with the following range of services:
- Sustainability consulting - from vision, to planning, to execution
- Definition of objectives and requirements for the site development in question
- Implementation of target-attainment or impact monitoring procedures
- Assistance with the preparation of design plans by sustainability experts
- Monitoring the certification of development areas for the 2000-Watt Site label or the SGNI label from the DGNB
- Conducting of workshops that take into account the full range of user needs