Air transport operators face competing demands as they seek to achieve greater cost effectiveness while at the same time securing strict compliance with the highest safety standards. Effective solutions require careful examination of the risks and their viability.
We have many years of extensive experience in the following areas:
- Quantitative or qualitative analysis of risks
- Assessment of risks to people, the environment and property
- Planning and implementation of safety precautions
- Safety management
- Risks involved in handling dangerous goods
We attach special importance to the following issues:
- Hazard identification
- Comprehensive risk overviews
- Safety assessments
- Dealing with deviations from regulations / verification of an adequate level of safety in the event of deviations from standards and regulations
- Detailed analysis of specific air-traffic sub-issues
- Identification of cost-effective measures to ensure efficient use of available resources
- Training, facilitation and communication
We support airports, airlines and air traffic control organizations in the development of bases for decision-making.