Electrical planning (Building technology)
We develop forward-looking electrical projects in the real estate, industrial and infrastructure sector and cover the entire spectrum, from drafting concepts to implementation. The key features of our work in this area are reliable determination of investment and operating costs, as well as the high degree of functionality and user-friendliness of our solutions. Our independence from companies and suppliers ensures a fiduciary implementation of the needs of our customers.
We offer the following electrical planning services:
- Preliminary studies and concepts
- Facility planning and contracting
- Investment and operating cost calculation
- Schedule and cost monitoring
- Expert construction management
- Commissioning and hand-over
- Integral tests
- Operational support and optimization
Our team is composed of experienced and young engineers, technical experts and masters. This puts us in a position to offer a broad spectrum of electrical services and installations in accordance with the latest technology and standards.
We undertake project planning of electrical installations as follows:
- High-voltage: switchgear combinations, photovoltaic arrays, grounding, uninterrupted power supply systems (UPS), backup networks, lightning protection and electrical installations
- Low-voltage: (implementation of universal building wiring, telephony, security systems, access control systems, fire alarm systems, monitoring and multimedia systems
Thanks to close interdisciplinary collaboration with our colleagues working in building services (HVAC/building automation/light architecture), with our own structural engineers, as well as with external partners, we are experienced in developing holistically optimized solutions for our clients.
Furthermore, our years of experience and high level of technical expertise enable us to identify where optimization and savings can be achieved in existing plants and properties.