Developer support infrastructure (Maintenance)
The challenges faced by developers who initiate infrastructure and transportation projects are complex and require a comprehensive understanding of the technical and procedural issues involved. The labor-intensive processing phases and extensive consultation, public-hearings and decision-making phases require a high degree of staff flexibility and considerable resources.
We offer our clients consulting services when it comes to the construction of new buildings or the renovation or conversion of existing buildings. The scope of our services includes:
- Strategies for projects in the infrastructure and transportation sector
- Project management, including schedule and cost planning; schedule, cost and service monitoring; contracts; quality management; and project administration
- Project-management support
- Executive support teams to assist developers
- Procurement of services (calls to tender, evaluations)
- Expert reviews of the structural integrity, user-friendliness and sustainability of new or converted public infrastructure
Our clients include cities, municipalities, cantons, federal agencies and private developers. In keeping with the particular tasks at hand, we assemble special teams of engineers to provide tailor-made consulting services. If necessary, we reinforce our teams with additional experts from other departments in our enterprise.