Complex construction or remodeling projects require professional project management in order to be successful. We offer planning solutions that help you achieve that goal – from support in individual disciplines to integrated steering as general managers, to general planning and master planning – all from a single source.
One of our key functions is to carefully balance the interests of different project participants. For this reason, it is very important to us to integrate all relevant stakeholders into projects at an appropriate stage.
We handle management tasks, general management of planning teams and general-management support for architects, taking the burden off interdisciplinary planning teams at all stages of a project so they can concentrate on the creative, goal-oriented side of the design and planning processes.
We have many years of experience managing interdisciplinary teams. Our theoretical knowledge and practical experience in a wide variety of areas are combined to provide a practical, holistic, solution-oriented service.
We actively support you with the following services:
Planning project leadership
- Leadership of general teams and planning teams
- Project management support for architects
- Organizational structures and workflows
- Project manuals
- Conducting project reviews
- Project quality management (PQM)
- Time, cost, quality and resource management
- Coordination of building information modelling (BIM)
- Consulting for planning and execution models (detail planners/general planners, sole contractors/general contractors/total contractors)
- Executing and coordinating calls for tenders from planners and contractors
- Top-level management and site management
- Guarantee and defect management
- Claims management
Building use and operation
- Planning and coordinating tenant fit-out
Costs and cost-effectiveness
- Cost estimates
- Cost management