The use of building information modeling (BIM) enables significant increases in planning security (quality and transparency) and the quality of project execution. Once a planning result has been captured as a BIM model, checks can be run automatically to determine, for instance, the extent to which the project goals have been reached, i.e. whether planning conflicts remain to be resolved. BIM models increase the efficiency of ascertaining quantities and volumes. The superior data pool also enables a wide range of data analyses and simulations.
- We develop implementation plans and process sequences for BIM coordination.
- We establish data environments, set up the necessary platforms, and manage the implementation of all BIM processes.
- We define and coordinate the sharing of planning results among the members of the planning team (BIM execution
- We organize and oversee BIM workshops for the members of the planning team.
- We check BIM models created by planners to detect any remaining conflicts and assess overall alignment with project goals.
- We define and coordinate the sharing of models among the members of the planning team. This enables us to systematically detect and track the resolution of any conflicts and planning deficits (issues).