The challenges faced by developers who initiate infrastructure and transportation projects are complex and require a comprehensive understanding of the technical and procedural issues involved. Labor-intensive processing tasks, extensive public-consultation procedures and complex decision-making processes require developers to flexibly marshal significant resources. EBP supports you when it comes to mastering these challenges. We help you to complete your projects on time, on budget and in accordance with the established quality specifications.
Complex, interdisciplinary infrastructure projects in particular necessitate rather elaborate organizational structures. Client involvement and elaborate chains of command tend to magnify the extent of coordination tasks. Various legal procedures relating to planning and the service models of interdisciplinary project participants necessitate elaborate operational structures. Developers increasingly find themselves without the necessary human resources to manage all of these tasks. This establishes a sound rationale for outsourcing certain tasks to a dedicated developer support team, perhaps in combination with a developer representative.
The strategic planning and completion of construction projects
We support you during all phases of your project for new or existing infrastructures, from strategic planning to realization:
- Specification of needs, procedures, compliance requirements and financing conditions for transportation and infrastructure projects
- Project management: organizational and operational structure, schedule and cost planning, monitoring of schedule, cost and services, contracting, quality management, project administration
- Project-management support and developer representation
- Client-side support of project staff members
- Service procurement, including the management of study contracts and design contests
- Expert reviews of structural integrity, usability and service life for public infrastructure buildings
Customized teams of experts for our clients
Our clients include cities, municipalities, cantons, federal agencies and private developers. In keeping with the particular tasks at hand, we assemble special teams of engineers to provide tailor-made consulting services. If necessary, we reinforce our teams with additional experts from other departments in our enterprise. With numerous experts in a broad range of fields, including transportation, environmental impact assessment, civil engineering, and structural engineering, we are able to expand our support teams as appropriate.