Corporate social responsibility CSR
We see corporate social responsibility (CSR) as a holistic business concept that comprises the environmental, economic and social impacts a company has on society. All three dimensions of sustainability are embedded in this definition of CSR. CSR goes hand in hand with operational sustainability management.
Businesses are increasingly being judged on how they pursue sustainable development targets. One of the tasks of management is to anchor sustainability in the company and systematically implement it in the form of internal structures and processes.
Our interdisciplinary team can support you during every phase of operational sustainability management:
- Situation analysis
- Formulating sustainability targets
- Setting out and implementing these targets using sets of measures
- Quantifying and evaluating target achievement
- Sustainability reporting and communication
Our work respects and applies current guidelines, recommendations, requirements and methods.
- UN Global Compact
- GHG Protocol
- ISO 14001
- Global Reporting Initiative
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- As well as all political and legal standards (such as the EU CSR Directive)