Road traffic safety (Safety and security)
The task of ensuring continuous improvements in road traffic safety represents a significant challenge. We offer services to increase general road traffic safety. The scope of our services also includes accident analyses and accident prediction as well as special services such as road tunnel safety and the transport of hazardous materials.
We have many years of extensive experience in the following areas:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of traffic risks
- Assessment of risks to people, property and the environment
- Evaluation of measures to improve road safety
- Assessment of safety measures based on cost-effectiveness analyses
- Safety management
We attach special importance to the following issues and services:
- Transport of dangerous goods
- Safety in tunnels
- Verification of an adequate level of safety in the event of deviations from standards and regulations
- Assessment of measures in terms of cost-effectiveness criteria
- Local and network-wide, systematic accident analysis and accident prediction
- Infrastructure safety instruments
- Network-wide, georeferenced analyses such as safety assessments of road networks and availability considerations
- Training, facilitation and communication
Our close contact with government authorities, companies and universities ensures that our work is at the cutting edge of research and practice. The scope of our work includes providing an overview of the various risks in an overall system or analyzing detailed questions in depth. Our focus is on developing practical tools to feed into the decision-making process.
Our customers are operators and owners of traffic systems and companies as well as government authorities at home and abroad.