With electrotechnical systems playing a central function in the operation of our buildings and installations, electrical engineering is becoming ever-more important. Our work in this area is focused primarily on analysis and consulting services for all aspects of electrical technology and energy optimization in the industrial, infrastructure and real estate sectors.
We have many years of comprehensive experience in:
- The qualitative and quantitative analysis of electrical systems (status analyses, TDD technical due diligence)
- The evaluation of energy supply systems
- The evaluation of energy efficiency measures
- The implementation of cost-effectiveness analyses for renovations
- Technology consultation
- Engineering calls for tender
- Overall management of building-services projects
- Quality assurance/quality control
We place special importance on the following topics:
- Secure energy supplies
- Energy-efficient systems
- Energy monitoring/smart metering
- Alternative energy systems (e.g. photovoltaic systems)
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
Our interdisciplinary cooperation across the entire field of building services gives us the capability to oversee the design and construction of efficient and well-functioning complete systems.
Our clients are domestic and foreign builders, architects and real estate companies.
Watt d'Or für Neubau des Swisscom Businessparks