HVAC stands for innovative solutions in heating, ventilation and air conditioning technologies - our team for building services solutions from A to Z. With the help of modern technology, we handle not only demanding planning tasks but also ensure the smooth implementation, commissioning and operational optimization of building services systems.
Our specialists are experienced in the planning and execution of building services systems for a range of clients, in both the public and private sector.
The scope of our work encompasses the following:
- Innovative and complex HVAC systems for complex building projects
- Energy optimization of building services installations
- Planning and implementation of energy-efficient heating and cooling plants with minimal use of non-renewable energy sources (free cooling, cogeneration plants, absorption cooling, etc.)
- Industrial heat systems (hot water and steam)
- Planning and implementation of systems that make maximum use of renewable sources of energy
- Tunnel ventilation systems
- Planning and contracting
- Investment and operating-cost calculations
- Schedule and cost monitoring
- Construction management
- Commissioning and hand-over
- Integral testing
- Operational support and optimization
Our portfolio includes the planning and design of HVAC systems for the security control building and the VIP lounge at Zurich airport. We also act as planning consultants for the complete renovation of listed buildings, such as Zurich central train station, Villa Patumbah, Stadthaus Zurich and the reconstruction of the Zunfthaus zur Zimmerleuten. Furthermore, we implemented an innovative energy concept in the Dolder Grand Hotel Zurich, and are responsible for HVAC planning for renovation work on buildings in the electrical engineering department at ETH Zurich, encompassing a range of functions, from lecture halls to laboratories.