The failure of critical processes and systems due to serious disasters can result in severe direct and subsequent damage. With business continuity management (BCM) organizations and companies can manage the effects of major damage and risks that can arise from such incidents.
We show our clients how they can counter the risks relevant to them in a targeted manner. Based on possible scenarios relating to natural disasters, blackouts, fires, acts of sabotage or cyberattacks, we match the results of our analyses to the measures and resources available.
Managing the relevant processes from analysis to measures implementation and monitoring
BCM is based on an analysis and ends with a regular review of the key content. Our BCM consulting includes the following services:
- Analysing the critical processes
- Identifying and prioritizing dependencies and cross-cutting issues
- Identifying and prioritizing resilience-strengthening measures
- Advising on the BCM strategy with reference to the current risk analysis and the organization: BCM strategies can be implemented by the company itself or by external specialists.
- Providing support in regularly addressing risks, critical processes and the measures in place
- Providing specific support with BCM coaching, implementation monitoring, scenario reviews, exercises and training sessions
BCM strategies must be as individual as the company or the organization itself. We prepare tailormade solutions for our clients with which they are equipped to face potential risks.