Civil protection (Safety and security)
The risks that individuals and society face are in constant flux. Current events and long-term developments require continuous examination of the latest safety and security concerns. Civil protection must be aligned with changing threats and the prevailing social, technical and political conditions to protect the population against emergency situations.
We have many years of comprehensive experience in the following areas:
- Hazard and risk analysis
- Strategy development, safety and security concepts and planning of civil protection measures
- Process-related and organizational consulting
- Method development
- Facilitation, training, communication
We attach special importance to the following issues and services:
- Hazard and risk analysis at city, cantonal, regional and national level
- Analysis and planning of civil protection measures for natural disasters / climate risks
- (International) disaster relief
- Pandemic preparation and planning
- CBRN defense
- Operational and contingency planning, disaster management
- Alternative development for material procurement
Our customers are mainly government authorities and cantonal, municipal and regional clients in Switzerland and abroad.
We work in Switzerland, Germany and at EU level in research projects and as a consultant for the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research in the field of "Civil Security".