Our ambition is to contribute to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals, including improved health and quality of life (SDG 3), access to clean water and sanitation (SDG 6), the sustainability of cities and communities (SDG 11) in the context of climate change and the protection of aquatic biodiversity (SDG 14). Our services include consulting, planning, design and implementation of wastewater infrastructure for public and private clients.
We support clients such as international financial institutions and water utilities in improving sanitary services globally with:
- the development of concepts and feasibility studies
- engineering, procurement and implementation of wastewater infrastructure projects incl. project management and BIM consulting
- corporate development, training and know-how transfer, public awareness raising, tariff and policy reforms
Further we consult industries to strengthen their resilience to water-related risks and to ensure environmental compliance.
Jointly with our clients, we seek solutions with a positive impact in all dimensions of sustainability, which are economically optimized, adapted to the specific needs and local conditions. In our proven interdisciplinary way of working, we place particular importance on the following:
- Integrated and resilient water and wastewater management in the context of climate change and in the sense of circular economy
- Regionalization of wastewater management incl. mergers of WWTPs based on technical and economic analysis
- Sustainable sewage sludge treatment and reuse including phosphorus recycling
- Decarbonization of wastewater sector (resource and energy efficiency, renewable energies, reduction of greenhouse gas emissions incl. nitrous oxide)
- Master planning and urban drainage planning, incl. sponge city concepts on the level of cities, municipalities and development areas
- Data analysis, benchmarking, hydraulic calculations and real-time control of wastewater systems
- Resilience and risk assessments of critical infrastructure
- Long-term investment, operation and maintenance planning, economic analysis, tariff modelling and affordability assessments