The planning and design of large and complex buildings requires more than a sound understanding of the engineering principles that will go into their construction. It is also essential to coordinate and manage the activities of the various planners who provide specialist services. The aim is to smartly integrate architects, engineers and other planners into a cohesive and effective project team. Our extensive know-how and experience allows us to take a holistic and interdisciplinary approach to projects – from conception to successful realization.
As overall directors and construction managers, we manage all project phases, from the design phase to the construction phase and formal acceptance. While doing so, we harmonize the activities of the architects, engineers and building contractors participating in the project. We complete your projects on time and on budget, while also ensuring the highest quality.
We work closely with specialists from the fields of architecture, landscape architecture, building services engineering, fire protection and building physics. Using our management skills and technical competence, we coordinate project teams of all sizes.
Our services include:
- General project management, including the coordination of the various service providers
- Overall planning
- Construction management and monitoring, including site management
- Contract administration and monitoring
- Cost management (e.g. cost estimates, cost optimization, cost control, construction invoicing)
- Quality management (e.g. construction site management, contractor coordination, deficiency correction, construction administration)
We design and plan buildings of all kinds, including:
- Industrial buildings
- Power plants
- Tunnel control stations
- Protective structures
- Parking garages
- Freshwater reservoirs
As a reliable partner, we offer our clients a comprehensive range of architectural design, engineering and management services. Our clients profit from having a single partner with a cohesive, interdisciplinary Team.