Sustainable real-estate development
We offer consulting services aimed at helping investors, developers, property owners, and property users to secure sustainable real-estate development across the entire lifecycle of their foreign-based and domestic properties. We also support planning teams when it comes to optimizing their processes and plans to achieve (and, if applicable, certifying) defined sustainability goals. We also carry out forward-looking research on the development of sustainable construction.
The focus of our work is directed toward reliable strategies for retaining and increasing the value of our clients’ real-estate portfolios, for instance, by bringing them into alignment with international sustainability standards (including GRI, ESG, and SDG). We also draft tailormade concepts for sustainable, carbon-neutral buildings, accompanying our clients from ideation to project implementation and monitoring. We advise our clients both at a national and international level and realize global projects in close cooperation with our EBP subsidiaries in Germany, the United States, Chile, Brazil, and China.
We support our clients with the following services:
- Development of portfolio strategies to maximize sustainability
- Consultation regarding strategic target systems (GRI, ESG, SDG, GRESB)
- Overseeing of certification procedures and building-ecology assessment (DGNB, SNBS, Minergie-ECO, 2000-Watt Site, LEED, etc.)
- Strategies for renovation projects aimed at achieving greater sustainability and carbon neutrality
- Overseeing of planning teams engaged in design competitions
- Integration of sustainability targets and criteria in the procurement of planning, design, and construction services in the context of project development, implementation, and design competitions
- Consulting relating to the building-operation phase
- Development of assessment instruments
- Ecological consulting (building ecology)
- Moderation of processes for the development and assessment of sustainability in organizations and projects
- Sustainability reporting
- Concepts for the smart communication of sustainability measures and their impact
In order to ensure our capacity to support our clients with cutting-edge expertise gained from a solid and growing network, we continuously engage with professional societies, trade associations, and universities, as lecturers as well as through offering presentations and other contributions to numerous expert groups working on industry standards, guidelines, and certification programs. And we do this without giving up our independence.