The more than 17-acre Oberi Au site enjoys an ideal location. The currently underutilized site exhibits a predominantly commercial character. Working on behalf of the property owner, HIAG Schweiz AG, we devised a two-stage invitation to tender open to six experienced teams of architects and landscape architects. Together with a high-caliber jury of experts, representatives of the town of Klingnau, and an array of experts, we ensured a high level of procedural quality.
- Process design and development of a two-stage invitation to tender
- Presentation of recommendations and inquiries for jury members, and expert teams carrying out the studies (urban development/architecture and undeveloped space/landscape architecture)
- Oversight of the procedure
- Organization and moderation of the interim and final presentations
- Organization, conduct and moderation of the public exhibition
- Integration of digital planning tools (LUUCY