One of the largest plots of city-owned land available for development in Zurich is located on Thurgauerstrasse in the Zürich-Seebach district. With an eye towards transforming the area into vibrant mixed-use neighborhood, the City of Zurich commissioned us to help find suitable non-profit developers for the subsites C and D. We took on the preparation of the tender documents, helped the jury while evaluating submissions and designed the selection process.
- Process organization and support: process design, schedule organization and coordination, project administration and meeting management
- Preparing the tender documents for awarding the building rights, including a criteria catalogue and an application form
- Determining the evaluation criteria
- Preliminary review and assessment of the submitted applications; drafting of preliminary examination report
- Organizing and moderating the selection rounds and applicant presentations; documenting the awarding process
Image: Tendered subsites C (blue) and D (red)
Picture Credits: © Urban Development Plan, City of Zurich