The Swiss Federal Tax Administration (FTA) is digitizing its services. We are helping the agency by establishing a user-centered design approach aimed at orienting FTA services to the needs of their users right from the start.
Therefore we worked a strategy on how this incorporation can succeed involvingall stakeholders. We developed measures and are supporting their implementation.
- Conducting interviews with FTA employees
- Analyzing the current situation: To what extent are user-centered design approaches already established at the FTA?
- Developing clear UX (user-experience) goals in strategy workshops with tax specialists and IT development teams
- Defining strategic goals and fields of action
- Developing personas
- Designing and launching measures to implement the strategy
- Undertaking communication measures for UX knowledge transfer
- Defining the UX design process and integrating it into the product development process
- Developing a UX governance and implementing UX in all relevant IT processes