Located on the southern outskirts of Zurich, the Manegg district is gradually being transformed into a combined residential and business district. The city’s latest development plans designate Manegg’s Subdistrict D as the site of a new school facility. We worked closely with city officials to develop a supplemental private design plan towards this end. This plan establishes a sound legal basis for the realization of the future Höckler school complex.
- Compiling all applicable regulations; developing a site plan; drafting of an explanatory report according to Art. 47 of the Swiss Spatial Planning Act
- Ascertaining conformity with shade-avoidance regulations
- Coordinating the required technical reviews (e.g., pertaining to transportation and groundwater regulations)
- Accompanying the design plan through the cantonal pre-audit and public circulation
- Coordinating with the various city departments and cantonal agencies
Picture Credits: © BÜRO KONSTRUKT