For the Koch development in Zurich, we were asked to plan every aspect of future transportation. As part of the creation of the private development plan, we demonstrated the feasibility of access for all the various modes of transport. Delivery traffic, in particular, presented a challenge. But with our coordinated, comprehensive concept for the construction site as a whole, we were able to solve this as well.
- Situational analysis, estimating future traffic volumes, determining parking space requirements for various scenarios
- Drawing up an access concept for all modes of transport; formulation of specifications in the development plan
- Demonstrating trafficability and traffic feasibility
- Providing support to the architects in planning the transport infrastructure
- Coordination with municipal requirements and projects