Swiss cantons and municipalities are given an opportunity every four years to outline in their agglomeration programs (APs), what they do to harmonize their urban development and transportation systems. The APs are a prerequisite for federal funding for prioritized transportation projects. Working together with Ecoplan and Transitec, we conducted independent reviews of all of the 32 submitted APs.
- Assessment of the 4th-generation agglomeration programs
- Assessment of the measures for which funding applications were submitted
- Presentation of second opinions in meetings with the federal agencies
- Quality-assurance review of all AP review reports, as well as of the explanatory report
- Participation in final review workshops to ensure equal treatment of all AP